Profit Factor indicator-Best scalping indicator gives buy and sell signals

Profit Factor indicator Best scalping indicator gives buy and sell signals

Profit factor indicator is a free indicator based on

Moving average lines which generate arrows for buy and sell signals.

You can use it to expect the future trend or scalp on high time frames.

Scalp on 1h and 4h time frames buy sitting a take profits limit after 10 or 15 pips.

Don't trade after high movements or during important news

How to filter your trades ?

That is the most important point , ranging market is always hard to trade on. So , drawing a trend line will be the perfect solution for this.

The pdf cover

Download the indicator and a small pdf user's manual :

Download ProfitFactor indicator

I will post charts for live chances every while.

Could this system be used for trading binary options? Especially the 60 seconds options? Or are the indicators lagging too much for this?

Best regards,

John - http://fisherroulette.com

Anything can be used for binary options

That's right ...

The best indicators I have found for that are from here and the Gadi indicators from GG53 ....

And do not trade 60 seconds in Binary Options, only if you are crazy ...

And if you are crazy, there are better crazy things to do instead of that ...

Like drinking beer, dancing till you get tired, singing in the rain ...

But people do want to do 60 second options : it is such a rush :):)

Here is another example for trading with Profit Factor indicator. The trend lines are very important to filter your trades. Also can give you strong signals if the price is in a narrow triangle as you see in the picture above. To exit from such these trades and close with good profits , you can close from a signal from the indicator on the lower time frame ( M30 ) or you can wite a red arrow on the same time frame ( H1 ).

Hedging is very interesting with Profit indicator , because it provides many signals every short time. But we must say that Hedging is dangerous in general and needs professional forex traders also not all

Forex Brokersaccept Hedging for some reasons , Anyway Money Management is very very important , please read well about it.

I'm sure that you can find good books about it on this forum. Also you can use a trailing stop loss to catch more pips as you can. But you must know well how to use it right to avoid losing the pips which you already gained.

Good luck for everyone here ,,,

Btw , I didn't try it on BO really , but why don't you test it and show your results ?

This thing looks pretty accurate for BINARY OPTIONS on 5M chart. Anyone can add pop up / alert for the arrows to say "CALL NOW 5M" or "SHORT NOW 5M" ? would be awesome!

"drawing a trend line will be the perfect solution for this. "

Will this indicator I attached here solves this problem? some one can test and confirm?

Thanks!

Files:
trends.ex4  47 kb
trends.mq4  17 kb
Reason: