Matrix Signals fix - page 2

hermes:
P.S. Here is another excellent signal indicator and could be combined with Matrix but I cannot find manual for it and don't understand the yellow numbers on the left side of the announcements. And at what time are the signals valid - GMT or EST?

Not my business, but it seems to be hijacked code, the header reads "Decompiled & Modified by lptuyen"

Good to know. I go ask Iptuyen.

Cheers Hermes

Method Not Implemented

POST to /newreply.php not supported.

Can somebody explain to me in plain English what this restrictions represents? I get it all the time when I want to share something with fellow traders! Bizarre TSD?

Thanks Hermes

hermes:
Method Not Implemented

POST to /newreply.php not supported.

Can somebody explain to me in plain English what this restrictions represents? I get it all the time when I want to share something with fellow traders! Bizarre TSD?

Thanks Hermes

Not a restriction - checked your data and you have no restrictions at all of any kind

It happens to me too from time to time and then I clean the browser cache and usually after that it is OK (some cookie or a script that i picked up somewhere during surfing gets in collision with something here)

mladen you calmed my nerves stressed from trading. I thought somebody hate me but didn't know for what reason because I try to control my temper.

Thanks Hermes

P.S. How do you clean and what browser cache? Because I deleted all in inbox but still the same problem.

It gets even more nasty: "This page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave - data you have entered may not be saved.

Thanks

I cleaned Firefox cache and nothing changed. Still the message above.

hi guys

Can I ask what this indicator actually does?

ty

letterB:
hi guys

Can I ask what this indicator actually does?

ty

it compares the states of 4 indicators (TVI, T3, Gann high low activator and CCI) and gives an overall estimate of the trend

Reason: