Can you afford to trade the Forex?

Files:

Thanks you very much!!!

Could you make the similar forecast for pair EUR/USD?

Thank you for sharing the graph - very useful info. Glad I opened your post!!!

Hi tutanhomon,

Yes you can use it with EUR/USD.

Thanks

LC

Thanks for sharing this graph!!!

this is very useful to us

fap revolution review

I came to this business at my own will .I can afford to invest some amount from my saving in forex trading. I know the loss possibility too . I can afford trading after 6 months practice on demo .Now I am ready to interface with live trading and hope for good results in trading.

UMOFX AIR:
I came to this business at my own will .I can afford to invest some amount from my saving in forex trading. I know the loss possibility too . I can afford trading after 6 months practice on demo .Now I am ready to interface with live trading and hope for good results in trading.

Yes, we must use demo account first if we want to start trading in forex. I also try to maximize this account as well as possible. to get more maximal result here. Demo account teaches me a lots about forex trading. And i also use demo account to take part in demo contest too. Try to get more experience in forex trading.

Of course, everybody can afford trading forex but few are winning and become successful. But for as long as you know what you are doing and know how to do it, then it's up to you.

hi

hi LC100 thanks for sharing your system here, could you attach your indicator here and explain how to entry and stop ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Almost everybody can afford trading forex.

But can everybody afford the loss that will come? It is not like a lottery where you invest $1 and then you either get something or not. People invest much more because they think that they have learned all they need and then it turns out that forex is rigged (the same as stocks, ....) and that you are invited to trade forex in order to provide liquidity for front-runners and hft, not to make money

Reason: