[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 676

Tantrik:
sell soon! 1.3340 max!
I thought you were going up?!

Tantrik:
sell soon! 1.3340 max!
March mth.

IgorM:
Let's sell, but where to? - No reason to buy yet, easier to catch a small loss at 1.3350 than to buy now

Agreed, already in sales.

I just don't understand why after good news on America and negative on Europe we go up again

MobileMan:
I thought you were set up to go up?!
I've been set to correct down for two days now. so far no boo.

O.Zy...: I do not understand why after the good news from America and negative from Europe we go back up.
It is always like that, the market goes up to go down, we have to sell something, so they buy a lot of money for us :)

IgorM:
Let's sell, but where to? - no reason to buy yet, easier to catch a small loss at 1.3350 than to buy now
3340 if you don't get there, sell 3330. Then we'll see where the boo goes before the gap closes

Tantrik: it's at its maximum right now - it's discounting everything from sales.
Well, it's not so much discounting from sales, but in the evenings at the close of H4, a couple of months ago, it overdraws the bar colour, that's a fact

O.Zy...:

Agreed, already in sales.

I do not understand why after good news on America and negative on Europe we are going up again

The bears are scared! The line can't break after the bulls

vladds:

money is not evil

and the greatest evil is lack of money!

about jobs, everyone chooses their own jobs

in the old days, around the 10th century, everyone was on his own.

what you sow (on your own plot) you reap and don't work for anyone

a smart man would make a robot to work and a man to rest! (times are not of the 10th century!)

you comrade, learn to read, I wrote - the greatest evil has become - that money is a commodity ... When you understand that you pay for what you have been paid - then you go to the real world.

Do not tell me about robots. I am like that myself))) .

solar:

Comrade, learn to read, I wrote - the greatest evil has become - that money is a commodity ... When you understand that you pay for what you have been paid - then go to the real world.

Don't tell me about robots. I am one myself))) .

well said, put it in memory for the long haul! )
Reason: