Is is true that Forex Market Never Sleeps? - page 2

Fx is usually shut down for just two days to weeks upon weekends. In 5 days to weeks on the few days the idea never sleeps, operates a day. You will find diverse dealing program of which work on the time. Several instances are good for dealing when industry is usually overlapping using two dealing classes.

The forex market is on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; but the weekend market is less active than the weekday trading. Though swing traders always have an open trade during weekends.

I had another question. Muslims don't need to pay the swap and can excuse them from the fee with a confirmation that they belong to a islamic community. They mustn't work over night. But how is it regulated since the market doesn't sleep? No trading allowed in the night or is there a "gap" then? I know some Muslim but none of them trades.

Yep, it`s true that Forex open for 24/5 in this why i like it so much

RockFx2:
Yep, it`s true that Forex open for 24/5 in this why i like it so much

It used to be so. Now with hfts controlling the forex, see 1 minute charts on some days - even if it is trending - that is sleeping

Yes, market forex never sleep during 5 days in a week. We can trade anytime we want and try to maximize market movement to make us be better in forex. Use demo account too because it will help us to more understand about forex and characteristic of pairs.

and what would you say on Christmas holidays? ^^

The city of New York never sleeps...

Yes the forex market does not sleep. It is open 24hours of the day. That makes it very convenient for anybody to trade the market any time. That is one of the advantage of the forex market.

not true. Better not to trade low volatility sessions (even if you are scalping)

Reason: