is forex can bring our happiness? - page 4

if you earn in forex, im pretty sure you will be happy, money is happiness

Forex can bring happiness for us if we can continue to improve trading skills are good. with increased capabilities then we will be able to try to trade with the maximum. so that the results obtained will also be the maximum

if we can understand better the forex with forex will bring happiness to us. because we can get profit from forex. better understand forex will make us more comfortable for trading and the results will be maximized again.

if we get a consistent profit, the forex will bring happiness to us. therefore we need to learn and practice trading so well that we will get a consistent profit in forex

if we earn we are happy, if we lose we are not. lol but yeah forex will provide you more time to do other things compared to traditional jobs, thats what i love about it.

biloy:
if we earn we are happy, if we lose we are not. lol but yeah forex will provide you more time to do other things compared to traditional jobs, thats what i love about it.

yes, because the forex market is open 24 hours so that we will have the freedom to start trading at any time, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. So that we can trade forex in our spare time to get the maximum results when trading

ahmadvipro:
In the forex trading a trader can trade 24 hours and he can trade as his possible time,it is not a job,and in the forex trading a trader can earn unlimited profit if he trade with his experience. when first trading then it would be better if we can use a broker that comfortable. because the broker can affect our trading results. Brokers are very good of course can provide comfort for traders so that we are able to trade with maximal. That way we are able to achieve trading success. My broker now is Vipro Market

one of the advantages in forex trading is that forex is open 24 hours so that we will be able to be able to trade anytime. and more time with family. we can trade at any time without any time limit. Especially with mobile trading then we can trade anywhere, so we could make a profit anytime. especially if the broker we choose very comfortable, then a chance we will get better

It could, though 90% of the traders are losing money bcs they dont have a proper knowledge of risk management and psychology. I myself, have turn to be a full time traders since 6 years ago, i dont work anymore but only rely on the trading. It s hard at the beginning esp to mange all the expense of daily life. But once you can do it, i really appreciate all the freedom i have. I hope you can achieve your goal as well.

Happy trading

Forex can bring happiness to us. Many of the benefits we can get from forex, certainly we will get additional income from forex, therefore, we need to continue to learn and practice trading so well that would make we can trade with a maximum

Yeah it makes me happy as from Forex Trading I earn a good amount of extra income, thus it really makes me happy.

Reason: