Scalping Expert Advisor - idea

Hello everobody

My english is bad, but I would try to tell everything correctly. Last time I came up with system, that is very profitable on manual trading. I wonder If there is anyone who will try to code it as an Expert Advisor for automatic trading. (I'm not a coder, so this is why I need help).

Indicators needed:

- Heiken Ashi smoothed v2

- 2x Moving Averages (EMA 5 period and to close price and EMA 8 periods and to open price (it's important!))

Logic buy: Heiken Ashi smoothed is UP and 5 period EMA is higher than 8 period EMA (after they crossed).

Logic sell: Heiken Ashi smoothed is DOWN and 8 period EMA is higher than 5 period EMA (after they crossed).

It should close position on opposite signal and open a new one, and also has a fixed Take Profit and Stop Loss option.

There should be option to change parameters of Moving Averages and Heiken Ashi, if someone wants another.

Would be great if there would be option "Heiken Ashi - ON/OFF" but it's not necessary. I'm counting on you. Let's code it! ~

Regards, pretorian1

Anybody ????

pretorian1:
Anybody ????

Hello Pretorian1, do you have any forward manual testing results of this method?

mrtools:
Hello Pretorian1, do you have any forward manual testing results of this method?

I will post it later but it needs more time to assess

Hello Pretorian1

I have one question about it, i'm try to test this on demo account, wich timeframe is the best choose for that ?

Thank's !

Take care

pretorian1:
Hello everobody

My english is bad, but I would try to tell everything correctly. Last time I came up with system, that is very profitable on manual trading. I wonder If there is anyone who will try to code it as an Expert Advisor for automatic trading. (I'm not a coder, so this is why I need help).

Indicators needed:

- Heiken Ashi smoothed v2

- 2x Moving Averages (EMA 5 period and to close price and EMA 8 periods and to open price (it's important!))

Logic buy: Heiken Ashi smoothed is UP and 5 period EMA is higher than 8 period EMA (after they crossed).

Logic sell: Heiken Ashi smoothed is DOWN and 8 period EMA is higher than 5 period EMA (after they crossed).

It should close position on opposite signal and open a new one, and also has a fixed Take Profit and Stop Loss option.

There should be option to change parameters of Moving Averages and Heiken Ashi, if someone wants another.

Would be great if there would be option "Heiken Ashi - ON/OFF" but it's not necessary. I'm counting on you. Let's code it! ~

Regards, pretorian1

Germano:
Hello Pretorian1

I have one question about it, i'm try to test this on demo account, wich timeframe is the best choose for that ?

Thank's !

Take care

Hello Germano,

It depends on currency pair. Personally I recommend a few currency pair (audusd, nzdusd, gbpjpy etc.) on 3M/5M, but you can also use it on higher timeframe to get longer move. Test some settings on another pairs.

Regards, pretorian1

Hello and thank's to you !

Ok with new week, i start to use this currency eur/usd - eur/jpy - gbp/usd - eur/chf and i let you know soon as possibile!

Thank's for share it and for you time !

Take care, have nice week-end !

P.s where are you from ?

pretorian1:
Hello Germano,

It depends on currency pair. Personally I recommend a few currency pair (audusd, nzdusd, gbpjpy etc.) on 3M/5M, but you can also use it on higher timeframe to get longer move. Test some settings on another pairs.

Regards, pretorian1

Personally I don't like use it on eurchf and eurjpy, cause results are not as good as on another pairs. I didn't try it on gbpusd, but you can test it on your own and tell me results.

Many pips to you and Regards, pretorian1

P.S. I'm from Poland.

Hello there,

Thank's for the advice, i start from tomorrow to avoid eur/chf and eur/jpy.

See soon for the result, that's cool Poland is great country i like it so much, by the way i'm Italian, and hope to leave from here soon !

Thank's Pretorian1 and take care !

Hello Pretorian1,

I have a question about this system: the Heiken Ashi smoothed v2 have to use the default setup option ?I tell you that because, when two EMA cross together for give to us entry point the Heiken Ashi not change the color based on EMA entry point, but after EMA cross the market going down for example (sell order) but Heiken give to us the other color blue ( buy order ) i no got confimation and i lose much pips if i wait for another candle for have Heiken with Red color.

Any adivice ?

Sorry for my english too, i'm to the best on it !

Thank's !!

Germano:
Hello Pretorian1,

I have a question about this system: the Heiken Ashi smoothed v2 have to use the default setup option ?I tell you that because, when two EMA cross together for give to us entry point the Heiken Ashi not change the color based on EMA entry point, but after EMA cross the market going down for example (sell order) but Heiken give to us the other color blue ( buy order ) i no got confimation and i lose much pips if i wait for another candle for have Heiken with Red color.

Any adivice ?

Sorry for my english too, i'm to the best on it !

Thank's !!

Hello Germano,

You have to wait for confirmation on both indicators. You have to open positions only, when both conditions appeared. Don't worry about small losses, cause in longer term (for example few days or 1 week) you will get more profits than losses. Today is Monday and market is so flat, there are almost no moves, personally I don't trade this day (only monday evening).

Regards, pretorian1

Reason: