Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 13

tomitom06:
Mladen, what is that? a yes or no?

A no

Compositing the way how composite rsi was made and to get usable results is not possible.

Mladen, can I ask you for a favor ? There is a "Rapid Rsi T3 Pre-Filtered" in the MT5 Elite indicators thread, could you convert it to a simple prefiltering with the 4 basic ma, like the "Rapid Rsi + Pivots" that is on the MT4 Elite indicators thread ? Actually I would just need LWMA prefiltering instead of T3... I've tried to do it myself, but Mql5 just makes me wanna hang myself from a tree. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

airquest:
Mladen, can I ask you for a favor ? There is a "Rapid Rsi T3 Pre-Filtered" in the MT5 Elite indicators thread, could you convert it to a simple prefiltering with the 4 basic ma, like the "Rapid Rsi + Pivots" that is on the MT4 Elite indicators thread ? Actually I would just need LWMA prefiltering instead of T3... I've tried to do it myself, but Mql5 just makes me wanna hang myself from a tree. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

It's ok, I think I managed to get it work . Damn Mql5, need to relearn all from beginning...

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

Could you please add color on slope change to the 'Rapid RSI + Pivots NMC' from post #8342 in the Elite section ?

A BIG thank you from me !

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask for three colors : one for up, one for down and one when this baby is flat (happens a lot).

Thanks.

Hi, I DL some indicators from ellite section last month as $12 for 10 indicators. I think I picked up something old and not working on MT4 745.

Do you have a correction version of these?

#DTosc 2.06 + Bells&Whistles.mq4

DTOSC_WIN_STF_DOT.mq4

DTOSC_WIN_STF_DOT_Herc.mq4

Thank You

hanaumabay:
Hi, I DL some indicators from ellite section last month as $12 for 10 indicators. I think I picked up something old and not working on MT4 745.

Do you have a correction version of these?

#DTosc 2.06 + Bells&Whistles.mq4

DTOSC_WIN_STF_DOT.mq4

DTOSC_WIN_STF_DOT_Herc.mq4

Thank You

hanaumabay

Please check your PM box

mladen:
hanaumabay Please check your PM box

Thank you for your reply. I tried use SciTE first time and it worked, did compile to ex4.

hanaumabay:
Thank you for your reply. I tried use SciTE first time and it worked, did compile to ex4.

Update. #DTosc did compiled and working but other 2 DTosc did compiled but still error.......

No reply ?

Reason: