How Forex education help you? - page 3

StatusQuo:
Yes learning about Forex helps me a lot to trade and i am still learning because I know I can not be complete traders untill I have not a good knowledge about Forex.

It's not really a competition. keep on learning SQ and take your time before going live

There is no other way without forex education to build a skill about forex.And without skill you can't make profit in this section

I spend 2 months in just getting knowledge of forex from different ways as e-books, articlesand forums discussions. These all helped me a lot to start forex practice. I confidently apply my learning in demo trading and get practice of trading over there .Education and learning never goes waste .

As a newbie trader at GDMFX,forex education is really very helpful to us(newbies).I am glad they have Hermes Academy at gdmfx.

Brokers usually provide some basic training that can get you started learning how to trade forex. The quality of this training does vary by broker and so it is worthwhile checking out their sites before signing up.

However, the broker's training will only take you so far. You will probably need to find someone you can trust to help extend your knowledge. There is really no substitute for experience in most things you are wanting to master and Forex is no different. A good way to by pass the cost in time and dollars is to find someone that has the right experience to help you out.

There are many good Forex training providers online but there are also many that just want to take your money ... so be careful. I found someone sometime back that really helped me out and that was a guy named Marc Walton. He has a solid track record and is not only teaching Forex trading but is doing it himself.

Good luck with whatever path you decide to take.

Oscar Hunter:
There is no other way without forex education to build a skill about forex.And without skill you can't make profit in this section

Yup right Forex education is really important and it should be learned first properly and then we will get the proper trading skills which will help us to earn profit.

Yes, as per me, education provided by broker is very beneficial as it helps me lot..now a days trading platform also provides online help and live help by making calling them. but yes ofcourse apart from this we should aldso refer other sources like books and forex sites to enhance our knowledge.

it is CRUCIAL!

I mean, of course, like in everything we do. But in this field it's even more important. You gotta absorb whatever useful info you find. Learning on others mistakes rather than yours is the only way to lessen the capital loss.

Forex education is very crucial. This will help you to better understand the Forex market and the trading process. Additionally, it assist you to develop a good trading strategy that will back you in making money. Furthermore, Forex education will guide you on how to do the correct timing in doing the trading.

techmac:
I don't think that brokers are teaching anybody to trade. They are just writing rules. Not teaching

Now a days brokers are providing education center to reach their traders and also providing facility of having live help.

Reason: