How Forex education help you?

Does the Forex education provided by your respective brokers changed you a lot? Does you learn everything in Forex using real money?

I don't think that brokers are teaching anybody to trade. They are just writing rules. Not teaching

Yes i do believe that forex trading education always help you to lead in forex market,. Forex knowledge is very important to gain profit in market.

I don't only rely on brokers to teach me how to trade, they don't tell us exactly any proper method for trading. Some brokers do offer some courses about learning the basics of trading but rest is what you need to do by yourself.

Only as a first "little" steps. Not more.

You must invest a lot of money and energy in self-educating (books, forums etc) to become better.

Education is very much important for traders and most of the required information are available for free online and traders do not have to shell out their money for buying educational materials which are already there in free contents as well.

Forex education is not specific with brokers .You can enhanceyour knowledge with different techniques and studies. Test different trading systems and strategies on demo . You will be well known about forex. it will give better results in trading.

How are brokers educating us?

morro:
How are brokers educating us?

By making us loose

When a broker offers education it's only the way to attract more clients. Mostly lazy clients, those who don't want to learn anything themselves and think that forex courses will teach them everything and they will become gurus of forex trading.

Melle:
Does the Forex education provided by your respective brokers changed you a lot? Does you learn everything in Forex using real money?

It gave me some basic knowledge in the beginning, but that's all... After all you should always impove you skills by yourself.

Reason: