Forex is game or Business - page 10

seekers:
It is a job

I seem that too.

In the present world, now Forex is considered as a most profitable business that can kick off at any place in the world. Although, it is well known as a high professional business platform but, it is possible to start this trading with a little amount. By the way, now my trading life is very secure in MXTrade which always provides all profit that I earned. Because, this trading stage has no any hidden or extra fees.

Well, Forex let say from the non-forex perspective it looks like a game because they don't know how much profit we can gain just by trading with the forex market, well not everyone can gain from this for sure not me :? but some trades right?

officially its a business and there is a regulated companies for that.

Of course it is a business and should be treated as such. Game is all about luck, no matter how much you train for being a poker gambler your results will always depend on your luck. However, if you are a skilled and trained trader there is a way to become successful in your trading over time, because your results will not depend directly on your luck.

I think its just plain hard work. Something you have to love doing. You have to play it like a game and manage it like a business.

Now, Forex is considered as a most profitable business in the present world. This is a business that can easily start at any place with a little amount. I started my trading life in in this market place. due to having many educational facilities , my trading life is very knowledgeable in this platform.

It is profitable business for brokers, not traders

Rupom:
Now, Forex is considered as a most profitable business in the present world. This is a business that can easily start at any place with a little amount. I started my trading life in in this market place. due to having many educational facilities , my trading life is very knowledgeable in this platform.

Buy whom is "Forex is considered as a most profitable business in the present world"? Forex is not even in the first 10-20 most profitable businesses per moment. Come on people.

on my own:
Buy whom is "Forex is considered as a most profitable business in the present world"? Forex is not even in the first 10-20 most profitable businesses per moment. Come on people.

Yes, because forex market has high liquidity. is the exchange of one currency for another at an agreed exchange price on the over-the-counter (OTC) market. Forex is the world’s most traded market, with an average turnover in excess of US$4 trillion per day.

I think if forex start with a game then end with business.

Reason: