Concentrated - page 8

Hello mrtools,

I'll try it right now! You're like a magician! Thank you for the quick response!!

I really appreciate it a lot!

Thank you! And sorry for my english again,

Hermo

mrtools:
Hello Hermo, On this version 1.07 added the Friday close option, and about your question on this setting extern int bar = 1, if you change that to bar = 0 then your orders should open on an open bar, 1 equals first closed bar, 2 equals second closed bar, etc. Hopefully this helps.

Hi, I would like to test this EA on regular charts. Would you mind updating EA and indis required please.

Thanks

Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, I would like to test this EA on regular charts. Would you mind updating EA and indis required please.

Thanks

Kiko

Kiko

Here is the upgraded EA : concentrated_v1.07_nmc.mq4

PS: indicator do not need upgrade. You can use the original indicators. One compiler warning that you will be getting in volty channel stop is benign

mrtools:

Hello Hermo,

On this version 1.07 added the Friday close option, and about your question on this setting extern int bar = 1, if you change that to bar = 0 then your orders should open on an open bar, 1 equals first closed bar, 2 equals second closed bar, etc. Hopefully this helps.

Dearest MRTOOLS

if it is possible for you to manage time,for some alteration and addition in this EA (concentrated_v1.07 nmc)

for to upgrade it according to today needs.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

if it is possible for you to manage time,for some alteration and addition in this EA (concentrated_v1.07 nmc)

for to upgrade it according to today needs.

regards

What did you have in mind?

mrtools:
What did you have in mind?

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for considering my request,i think ,as for first choice latest averages indicator (averages - mtf - alerts 8.3) should be added because with this we can create a lot of different setups and strategies and second choice is for (StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.8) . these 2 indicators are more enough as for at chart trend detection and these 2 will be support each other when combined for trend decisions or independently we can choose any thing from these .................... then for sub window we needs 2 or 3 indicators for filtering,these can be from ( cci , stoch , rsi/rsx , dss ),my choice is from IFT versions and one very nice version from (ema velocity - floating levels 1_2) or any thing from latest versions,we can choose/decide it later,first it needs your agreeing and what you recommends and suggest.

EA frame with belonging accessories ( magic number,time control,SL/TP and trailing,ecn broker and so on ) you already have and laterly if you find some thing useful for more facilitate,you can add ...... hope i draw a easy rough sketch for some good trading product.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for considering my request,i think ,as for first choice latest averages indicator (averages - mtf - alerts 8.3) should be added because with this we can create a lot of different setups and strategies and second choice is for (StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.8) . these 2 indicators are more enough as for at chart trend detection and these 2 will be support each other when combined for trend decisions or independently we can choose any thing from these .................... then for sub window we needs 2 or 3 indicators for filtering,these can be from ( cci , stoch , rsi/rsx , dss ),my choice is from IFT versions and one very nice version from (ema velocity - floating levels 1_2) or any thing from latest versions,we can choose/decide it later,first it needs your agreeing and what you recommends and suggest.

EA frame with belonging accessories ( magic number,time control,SL/TP and trailing,ecn broker and so on ) you already have and laterly if you find some thing useful for more facilitate,you can add ...... hope i draw a easy rough sketch for some good trading product.

regards

Mntiwana, don't have the source code for either and don't understand yet how to call the indicators with iCustom with the new mt4 in strict mode, but sounds like a good idea though.

PS)but do have the source for avgs 7.9 and can add the other rsi variations to a earlier version of step ma of rsi adaptive ema just not exactly sure how the filter is done, and was thinking of trying to build them into the EA.

mrtools:

Mntiwana, don't have the source code for either and don't understand yet how to call the indicators with iCustom with the new mt4 in strict mode, but sounds like a good idea though.

PS)but do have the source for avgs 7.9 and can add the other rsi variations to a earlier version of step ma of rsi adaptive ema just not exactly sure how the filter is done, and was thinking of trying to build them into the EA.

Dearest MRTOOLS

First,thanks for your considering my request.

Then,as MLADEN so many times told and advised,if some one is coder (not a pretender coder-lol) he can get every thing from property window from left side pane icons (as shown in picture) you can ask/confirm him for better explanation,and/or he can better honor some possible suggestions/solutions.who can better knew than two of you.

And aside from this coding expertise,source codes of these 2 said indicators are only with you or with MLADEN in the world,no one else can have these.

As for filters,don't worry about it,in next post i will be adjust/accommodate few in next of my post.

only i am willing for these on chart indicators because they have a lot of choices for every situations and at the moment they seems top most leading indicators.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

Then,as MLADEN so many times told and advised,if some one is coder (not a pretender coder-lol) he can get every thing from property window from left side pane icons (as shown in picture) you can ask/confirm him for better explanation,and/or he can better honor some possible suggestions/solutions.who can better knew than two of you.

And aside from this coding expertise,source codes of these 2 said indicators are only with you or with MLADEN in the world,no one else can have these.

As for filters,don't worry about it,in next post i will be adjust/accommodate few in next of my post.

only i am willing for these on chart indicators because they have a lot of choices for every situations and at the moment they seems top most leading indicators.

regards

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
Yes have seen that explained but not grasping it yet. Hate to bother Mladen now, imagine he has a full plate with the forum now.

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

regards

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

mntiwana

I think that the simplest way to see what is what, is to do something like this :

//------------------------------------------------------------------
//
#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 0
extern double dummy;
//
int init()  { return(0); }
int start() { return(0); }

Then change the type of the "dummy" and watch what will be the small  icon used by the terminal

Reason: