Your Best System - page 4

Price Action Trading:
Hey Karate Master Bruce Lee, Learn price Action and you may never search for a system any more....

I have been in it for the past three years and whenever I read about some color changing indicators....I just shut off

Welcome to the Market way ie PA Trading

Truly agree with you price action. PA is the best trading system ever. We only need to modify a bit to get the best results.

but i think, a system is really needed. all rich and successful traders have their own systems, of course, price action 80%, 5%art, 15% indicator for confirmation.

without system, no success. because systems make us more disciplined.

i always believe my EAs created by myself are the best systems.

i have 6-year trading experiences and my EAs have helped me win in the long run

Im now trying TRUE BREAKOUT SYSTEM in this forum. Looks Great!!!

Trading is not fight with market,other traders,indicators or system it is your war against you. Fight smartly.

alpha24:
Trading is not fight with market,other traders,indicators or system it is your war against you. Fight smartly.

Unless your opponent is smarter Without kidding : a very good advice. We are our worst opponents in forex trading. And errors come because we don't listen what we already know somewhere inside of us : don't fight anybody or anything else but ourselves

just like in a chess game, you gotta see three moves ahead and they are most likely to be replications of past moves. Be smart

My best system is yet to come. So far Blessings 3 is near to the best but the only thing it missing is the "trade in the opposite direction" option which I am trying to implement. Once that is implemented, it would be the Best for me!

I think 5ema is best system

Keep it up guys

Reason: