Your Best System - page 3

pava is also on the holy grail chase like ur humble self so i advice you look else were

Bruce can check my renko system on "Bulletproof"...I am doing fine with it so far...

drunkpips:
pava is also on the holy grail chase like ur humble self so i advice you look else were

Pava:
Bruce can check my renko system on "Bulletproof"...I am doing fine with it so far...

that your thread is a huge joke.

a profitable trader doesnt switch system, template or indicators so quickly, thats one way of spotting one of the 95%.

forex is not an art work my friend

ok mr. know_it_all...whatever you say...stick to your system...

drunkpips:
that your thread is a huge joke.

a profitable trader doesnt switch system, template or indicators so quickly, thats one way of spotting one of the 95%.

forex is not an art work my friend

drunkpips:

mr drunkpips

what system do you currently use and found profitable? kindly share.

Hello Lee,

Don't follow systems blindly. You will lose and it's really hard to come back. Try a simple method and stick to money management rules. Currently I am using Price action. So suggest you get some ideas on price action trading.

willyforex:
Hello Lee, Don't follow systems blindly. You will lose and it's really hard to come back. Try a simple method and stick to money management rules. Currently I am using Price action. So suggest you get some ideas on price action trading.

yes thankyou for advice, im learning price action and if possible, i want to know a good system to combine them together, that way, my odds of winning increases.

BruceLee:
Hi masters,

Based on your experience, what is the best trading system that worked for you? and still working and making you pips up to now... New or Old, it doesn't matter. as long as it works.

kindly share here.

Even links and keywords would be helpful

Thankyou

hi, i created my own EA

sourcecodefx:
hi, i created my own EA

is it good? can you let me try?

Hey Karate Master Bruce Lee, Learn price Action and you may never search for a system any more....

I have been in it for the past three years and whenever I read about some color changing indicators....I just shut off

Welcome to the Market way ie PA Trading

Reason: