Your Best System - page 5

support resistance, 90/200ema,fibo retrencemetnnt

For anyone who is a rookie in forex trading its important for you to select the trading process. to do that you may pick the following investing system: 1. Doesn't force someone to trade having high leverage (high leverage will eliminate you). two. Makes an individual trade 1 foreign exchange only (keep focused). 3. Enables you to trade in 1 route only (Trade the trend : the trend is your friend).

My best trading system is largely of a psychological dimension. I operate on strict diligence in the market. Basically I am allergic to trading robots since I doubt their algorithms while preferring fundamental analysis. This system is much related to trading psychology; it involves monitoring your trades very carefully and avoiding any resemblance of negligence. I made this discovery after suffering some scams at the hand of the big boy brokers (even some of the regulated brokers that offer low spreads recover their pips from their spread widening, some deliberately freeze clients accounts upon withdrawal so as to enable their liquidity, while some have diabolic charts). Anyway that is outside, going by strict analytic strategies, I usually operate harmonics supported by fibonacci numbers while complementing this with support and resistance levels.

my is ...........

Files:

This is 100% based on spectral analysis. My system reversed GPBUSD longs and went short.

Files:

hughesfleming:
This is 100% based on spectral analysis. My system reversed GPBUSD longs and went short.

MR. hughesfleming Please Sir share your system here or e mail www.sabbir.ahmed@gmail.com

Nothing fancy but it is good enough...

Files:

The best trading strategy is different for every trader. But a very good choice to trade on high timframe charts and to trade trend follower strategies. It is profitable all the time.

matfx:
Nothing fancy but it is good enough...

Hey Matfx, looks interesting... Can you give us more info? I would like to test it.

Which indicators are you using and do you mind posting them?

Cheers!

Reason: