Is forex easy way to make money. - page 7

Rupom:
All right, you be capable of earn unlimited money easily if you can learn market principle perfectly. Without, learning the success of a Forex trader is really impossible. By the way, I am very lucky that practiced my demo account. Where I got proper instruction for trading. So, without any fees I become a knowledgeable Forex trader within very short time. Now, I can make accurate market analysis from my demo trading experience.

Yeah, that's right! If you summarize my words then you'll see that I have said same like you.

If it was, wouldn't we all be millionaires?

Actually, For becoming a knowledgeable trader and earn money very rapidly , I have chosen my trading platform where many didactic facilities are on hand for gathering most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. And, from all didactic lesions I like most Forex eBook where I am getting traders psychology and the behavior with essential terms and conditions. From here, I have gathered the most accurate successful trading tips that I at all times use in my trading time for making profit.

Forex is easy way to earn when you have the right knowledge and experience and skill to trade the fluctuating market, no matter the position of the market you can earn profit.

Yes forex is an easy way of earning money online. Only you need a good strategy,plan and having good knowledge about Forex. If you have not then it will be very difficult for you to make good profit in forex.

ching100:
Yes forex is an easy way of earning money online. Only you need a good strategy,plan and having good knowledge about Forex. If you have not then it will be very difficult for you to make good profit in forex.

Nice to see that people are able to joke about it

I don’t think that it could be said that Forex trading is an easy way to make money, because it requires a lot of skills and talents to keep your trading account alive. It also takes a lot of time spent in order to get experienced and become profitable .You should be able to remain rational without getting attached upon market moves.

No it is not at all an easy way to make some money, you need to learn a lot if you really wanna make some good living.

It is easy to make money but it is easier to lose money. Sadly most people lose in the end. The important thing is to keep working hard and learn more

Forex is the hardest way to make easy money. 

Those who believe that they can make money by trading in the market easily, they will surely lose all their money in the market in a blink.

Let us be very aware that we should never take this business easily, but make sure that we have enough knowledge, experience, dedication, passion towards this  business to make money from it. 

Reason: