Please fix this indicator or EA - page 188

Hi Mladen,

I would be grateful if you could change this indicator to show as a histogram (tape) in a sub-window. Sorry, I only have ex4 file but I think this is one of your brilliant creations. Thanks in advance.

Младен :
Щелкните правой кнопкой мыши на индикаторе, выбрали свойства-> цвета и изменить "ширина" есть

Я имею в виду - так ...

For Mladen.

Calculate the ideal market is impossible.

Thank you.

my4x999:

Hi Mladen,

I would be grateful if you could change this indicator to show as a histogram (tape) in a sub-window. Sorry, I only have ex4 file but I think this is one of your brilliant creations. Thanks in advance.

Very similar.. This might help you

PolyVi:
For Mladen.

Calculate the ideal market is impossible.

Thank you.

What is the "ideal market"?

What I have tried to tell is that "snake force" (or centered TMA, whatever name you wish to use), is recalculating/repainting, and as all the recalculating/repainting indicators, it can not be used for signaling in any mode since the "signals" are going to be changed as the new bars come in. There is nothing personal about it, and it is known exactly how many bars back it will repaint - regardless of settings, of time frame or anything else.

This indicator can make non repaint version ( only red line signal) ?

Files:
bVertex.mq4  5 kb
lVertex.ex4  17 kb

naikvijays:
Very similar.. This might help you

Hi Naikvijays,

Thank you very much for the indicator - much appreciated. WIll try it out.

Regards

Jasjit

bonbon123:

That indicator has a part (this part :

bar_cont = bar_shft - Period(); if (bar_cont < 0) bar_cont = 0;
That has no coding explanation at all, and which makes it repaint. Since the logic of the "bar_shft - Period()" part is not explainable, there is no way to make it non-repainting

mladen:

Hello . Please help me to make this a good indicator of divergence as shown in Figure .
Files:
TVI_v2 mtf.PNG  52 kb
TVI_v2 mtf.mq4  12 kb

bonbon123:

It has been tried and failed
Reason: