Having more profit in a major pair?

Hi, Did you always make money in a major pair especially in volatile market? In my trading method and strategy I am proud to say that I earn money in a volatile market.

I'm new to forex trading, I spent more than 6 months aprrendre I use as currency pair USDEUR focntion it for me.

majors are easier to predict (more info)

Melle:
Hi, Did you always make money in a major pair especially in volatile market? In my trading method and strategy I am proud to say that I earn money in a volatile market.

I stick to four pairs for the moment and trading in the London and early NY sessions. This will help me to get the high probability trades and can get some quick pips with the volatility,

I don't think it depends on the pair, I think it depends on your forex strategy.

Rambo35:
I don't think it depends on the pair, I think it depends on your forex strategy.

Agree. If we have a very good strategy we don't want to care about the specific currency pairs. Can earn profit from any pair.

brendanfx:
Agree. If we have a very good strategy we don't want to care about the specific currency pairs. Can earn profit from any pair.

The real story is different dear when we come in actual market because the same strategy will not work same on EURJPY and GBPCHF. We need some different approach for different sets of pairs.

smartpip:
The real story is different dear when we come in actual market because the same strategy will not work same on EURJPY and GBPCHF. We need some different approach for different sets of pairs.

Then your strategy is not good. A good strategy does not care about the currency pair and there is no reason to have different strategies for different pairs. You may make minor adjustments to the level of the same strategy, but there is no need to have multiple strategies based on different currency pairs.

I use the currency pair EUR / USD, the pair had a casual movement, is predictable, and is suitable for beginners. Besides the pair has a small spred. I just like this pair because I gain consistent profits with this and able to defeat many traders in a trading games like 1on1.

If you are in a contest- this pair is the best to trade.

Alexandrel77:
I use the currency pair EUR / USD, the pair had a casual movement, is predictable, and is suitable for beginners. Besides the pair has a small spred. I just like this pair because I gain consistent profits with this and able to defeat many traders in a trading games like 1on1. If you are in a contest- this pair is the best to trade.

So you are not a trader and like to play with this pair. A real traders does not care about the pair. Real traders follow their strategies.

smartpip:

Trading system and understanding pairs are two different things.I am talking about the trading system here. Let's say you have a price action based system. You can see Price action patterns on any pair. Based on that you can take a trading decision. If you are going to use several strategies that will waste your time and its complicated.

Reason: