Have you joined in any forex contests? - page 3

smartpip:
If you look around different forums, you will notice that there are many contest going on. The traders take part in these contest according to rules of contest and the winner gets a cash prize.

Most of the times they won't offer cash prizes. What they are doing is deposit money to a trading account. Also there are several rules to follow

willyforex:
Most of the times they won't offer cash prizes. What they are doing is deposit money to a trading account. Also there are several rules to follow

myfxcontest offers cash prizes, they are quite new.

willyforex:

There is no doubt that making money out of a demo competition is very difficult but you should try FXOpen contests. They give cash prize along with bonus. We can withdraw the cash prize easily and keep trading with bonus.

frfxtrader:
I have joined once. It was on demo accounts, and actually I was a total newbie. Of course I blew up all the money. But this time taught me a lot. So I was excited about next learning Forex.

This is great now. You have learnt from your mistakes and as you said this time it will be more exciting. have you ever challenge someone or compete other traders in 30 minutes or more.

The best trading contest i go through so far is trade1on1. Infact it is a trading game. You can compete against your friends or other trader in the world at any time in 1on1 or tournament games at a specific amount.

It's amazing and really good one.

Trade 1on1 ? I have heard of it but do not know much about it. Is it like beating your opponent and taking his money? I dont think that is forex trading and it is just a betting which I cannot do.

Hey, nope. can't say really why. Maybe I will try it for fun in the future

Yes I join forex contests many times. I take part in demo contests. They are good for trading practice , in competition we try our best to perform well . If win from contest it make us more confident and motivated to do trading best next time. We can then perform well in real trading too.

techmac:
What is it about contests? How can a trader compete with something as impersonal as market?

Haven't you tried any? I think it will also be a great opportunity to earn big prize money, cool rewards and at the same time it can be stress free.

I had joined in several trading contests but it is indeed very difficult to win them. We need more of a luck than skills in order to win a trading contest. If only we get a good start, then we have more chances of winning them.

I am still not participate any forex contest but I am thinking to participate .But I don't know which are the best.

Reason: