Have you joined in any forex contests? - page 4

Hi to everybody,

Just try this website, you can get a list of many brookers offering championship.

Just go through and check what is still available.

Enjoy

organaiz:
Hi to everybody,

Just try this website, you can get a list of many brookers offering championship.

Just go through and check what is still available.

Enjoy

Which one you are referring here ?

willyforex:
Which one you are referring here ?

Sorry, forgot to put the link.

Here it is Best Forex Bonus

I have never join any contest yet! but after reading your experience i would like to participate in content. i will surely try this contest.

Not only joining but I had also won a trading competition as well. It was more of luck than skill, but still the experience was great. I won the first prize with good cash and bonus prizes.

smartpip:
Not only joining but I had also won a trading competition as well. It was more of luck than skill, but still the experience was great. I won the first prize with good cash and bonus prizes.

Good to see that someone that really did it admits that it was more luck than skill

Congrats anyway

I didn't participate in forex contests yet(( The reason is that my broker doesn't provide forex contests.

i am trading with SAXfx ...happy with my share of profit......they are offering.. 200% joining bonus.., Zero spreads,

Yes I have joined several contest and also won one. It was too exciting. Demo competitions are good to have some fun along with prizes. You can get good amount of trading bonus on winning them.

I always remain in some contest each and every trading week. There are some brokers that offer weekly, bi-weekly and monthly contests and I always always remain in them, I had won twice in different brokers in different positions.

Reason: