Can I join in all Forex contest even though I only have a demo account? - page 2

maple:
Can I join in all contests which is held by a broker even though I only have a demo account?

There are many brokers who offer demo contests where everyone can participate at free of cost but just need to register a demo account for the contest. I think demo contest is very useful in learning forex trading as there traders feel emotion in trading. As we know many traders feel no emotion in demo trading.

Yes, you can join using your demo account and I assure you it will boost your trading skills but be careful, always read the rules before partaking to the contest.

Melle:
Yes, you can join using your demo account and I assure you it will boost your trading skills but be careful, always read the rules before partaking to the contest.

There is no risk if they allow demo accounts to participate. But that is a game then, not trading

If You're Not In, You Can Still Win...

Right, well, here's my thinking: well-moderated contests can play a key role as a learning tool. Badly-run contests are dispiriting and and a dead loss.

Also, I'm positively allergic to contests that award account equity as prizes, as if that means something i.e. you have to open a live account to which the 'prize' is deposited but from which it is impossible to withdraw. No thanks.

Focus on engaging with brokers that sponsor CASH prize contests (excel markets, for example) and do not insist on you opening a live account with the sponsoring broker to process your prize payment. I'm still searching for any other broker that offers this level of demo contest on their platform i.e. "Compete, your choice of broker is up to you."

Hope this helps!

Yes you can join forex trading contest. Brokers offer demo contest and championship . You should take part in them to make yourself trained and skilled trader. there you will do trading on given rules , having a sense of competition to show your best in performance.

Well IMO, participating in so many games really useless. You won't learn real trading. It's like a race to be the number one.

Reason: