REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 56

mdenriet:
hm had a little crash.. wasn't there an impulse on agressive?

yes, that is why i took my profit at 20 pips. bacause it can be a retracement. i entered aggressive because the signal was backed up with a harmonic pattern "gartley pattern". if you ask me. harmonic is my primary style, i use this system as entry point and confirmation on my harmonic entries. but an impulse signal on agressive might mean that the uptrent is weak., so i took my profit.

This works quite well! Congrats FxSuccessor:) What are the pairs one can buy? Or can I specify the pairs I want?

curtains:
great on aggressive, im waiting for divergence if it happens.. if not, i will enter on retracement

the last signal in eur/usd calls for an aggressive approach,

and divergence cant happen anymore because rsi already went up above 70. (in my point of view only)

aggressive approach really requires experience. hehehe

princessfx:
yes, that is why i took my profit at 20 pips. bacause it can be a retracement. i entered aggressive because the signal was backed up with a harmonic pattern "gartley pattern". if you ask me. harmonic is my primary style, i use this system as entry point and confirmation on my harmonic entries. but an impulse signal on agressive might mean that the uptrent is weak., so i took my profit.

yes, 25 pips is already satisfy me on eur/usd. with my stoploss just 15 pips. when i reach 10pips, i move to breakeven and partial takeprofit at 15 pips.

chikanesoup:
the last signal in eur/usd calls for an aggressive approach,

and divergence cant happen anymore because rsi already went up above 70. (in my point of view only)

aggressive approach really requires experience. hehehe

Gbpusd has multiple impluse signal on aggressive mode but no on normal mode, so i didnt took signal. if impulse happens on G/u normal mode i will sell.

TRADE ON GBPUSD

Can someone please tell me what I did wrong here? I have the pro indicator, and there seems to be divergence. So what went wrong? Or what did I do wrong?

Files:

On aggresive setting there was a impulse signal on the same bar where the reverse is located. So there was a strong downtrend counteracting the reverse.

Autochartist:

TRADE ON GBPUSD

Can someone please tell me what I did wrong here? I have the pro indicator, and there seems to be divergence. So what went wrong? Or what did I do wrong?

actually, divergence is now happening in gbp/usd, and you shold now be in profit. but better close trade when profit is OK. because impulse might be strong. look at aggressive mode, though the impulse signal is already far. i also buy on that one. but looking only at 30 pips

midesign:
This works quite well! Congrats FxSuccessor:) What are the pairs one can buy? Or can I specify the pairs I want?

you can email me at fxsuccessor@gmail.com

if interested in pro, you can contact me..

btw guys, pls dont ask me for a an indicator for gold, because im not trading gold. and i will be away in 2 days from now. goodluck to all.

i again won on GBP/USD! 25 pips!! 2nd for today.

and now there is a signal on euro/dollar! impulse or reversal?

Reason: