REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 24

curious to try this out but nothing appears on my charts when indicator is loaded up.

using the 5 digit version as using fxpro, have also tried 4 digit.

any suggestions ?

aggressive mode on eur/usd made me a lot of bucks yesterday!

for those who use pro, do you also use aggressive? thanks

chikanesoup:
so this indicator performs better in live compared to back test because of impulse signals that we need to react quickly. i was hesitant for a moment but now i know

yes, we have to experience it in realtime. it is different in live bacause of impulse signals that become invalid. when we hear impulse signal, wa can react immidiately but be sure to tp because move can retrace in some cases, and retracement give better market position.

Impulse signals also warns us the the trend is strong! even though the signal repainted /gone,, the important thing is we have noted that there was a signal on that spot,, and it might not be a good time to enter on agressive reversal entries...

godrich:
curious to try this out but nothing appears on my charts when indicator is loaded up.

any suggestions ?

no arrows in chart? even when you scan past data?

fxsuccessor:
no arrows in chart? even when you scan past data?

no arrows at all

i put the indicator on a 5 min chart and nothing

oddly if i try to change the timeframe with the indicator on the chart it closes the fx pro terminal

godrich:

any suggestions ?

have tried it in FXPro, and it worked. maybe you should update your MT4. i just installed here from their website

and tried to compile it on their platform just in case

fxsuccessor:
have tried it in FXPro, and it worked. maybe you should update your MT4. i just installed here from their website

and tried to compile it on their platform just in case

all sorted, mt4 was not updating properly so reinstalled.

indicator working and will test now.

thanks for your help.

pro version rocked my day. super good signal on other pairs, now up 6%!

EUR/Usd looks good, divergence entry

princessfx:
EUR/Usd looks good, divergence entry

traded that one too

finally will reach 5K

Files:
eu.jpg  156 kb
Reason: