We use Bitcoin ;) - page 2

Why is it that when we talk of e-currency it is assumed that we are talking about bitcoin? Are there no other e-currencies that exist e.g. Lightcoin, Namecoin, ect?

Today close of Bitcoin at 70$. That is a classical bubble case

Files:
bitcoin.gif  31 kb

mladen:
Or it is a war for the virtual money market already going on : Introducing Ripple, a Bitcoin Copycat - Businessweek

If Andreessen Horowitz is going to drop some traditional money here seems this idea is not coming form a bunch of jerks.

I think a new age is upon us.

Where we will not only trade Eur/Usd & Gbp/Usd etc

But new pairs, Bitcoin/usd bitcoin/gbp & ripple/usd ripple/gbp etc

Hello,

Welll... It's quite hard to understand some of you. I thought you were traders, and traders profits on volatility. You need one market and you need inherent volatility. Both are needed to make money.

But, in lot of posts, lately, I was reading the same complain: the currency moves to much, this is a bubble, this does not have future, this X, this Z.

Complains everywhere.

I'm feeling most of you behaves like some child's: If the market does not give me what I want, bad Market bad, I will tell my mommy.

Are you Forex Traders or, are you Forex Lurkers ? or, you choose the wrong job.

Are you looking for you 50 pips a day? still searching? really? find a waitress job, you will earn more there than trading.

I've found an interesting and detailed article about bitcoin

Currency Of The Revolution, Or Tool For Online Vendors? The Many Faces Of Bitcoin [Feature]

Do a search in the website, there are many other articles.

And some manual

Virtual Currency: The MakeUseOf BitCoin Manual

techmac:
Today close of Bitcoin at 70$. That is a classical bubble case

Do you mean we're all surrounded by bubbles?

According to your theory APPLE is another bubble. The pattern is almost the same.

Files:

And now compare APPLE with last Bitcoin chart.

Files:

Latest about bitcoin :

US Government Begins BitCoin CrackdownFeds seize money from Dwolla account belonging to top Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox

As we first noted here (regulation) and here (supervision), the US government has been gradually encroaching on the independence and freedom of the virtual currency. This week, as The Washington Post reports, the government escalated. The feds took action against Mt. Gox, the world’s leading Bitcoin exchange. Many people use Dwolla, a PayPal-like payment network, to send dollars to their Mt. Gox accounts. They then use those dollars to buy Bitcoins. On Tuesday, Dwolla announced that it had frozen Mt. Gox’s account at the request of federal investigators.

Government is not going to let any competition in do what they (the government printing machines) do.

Reason: