How we Earn good profit small risk.. - page 4

If you want to stay away from negative stuffs then you should have good trading strategy and proper risk management.

Anybody willing to survive in this business must always take money management into consideration when doing this business,the good thing about proper money manage is that even if our entry is wrong we are still gonna end up making something from the market,though it will require time and patient but the truth is that it will surely pay off and yield good profit as well. success of any traders also depend on which brokerage service they choose, an ECN account type would be a good option nowadays. an ECN broker simply provides the trader with a trading platform and then acts as a middle man between the buyers and the sellers.I prefer to use ECN brokers, been years using Tickmill, one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads match my trading strategy needs, this is usually the main thing when I decide to choose the right broker.

Although we just have small amount for trading, we will be able to get more maximal result as long as we know the key. We must have good management skills, analyzing skills and also must have good psychology. I think cent account like given by tenkofx can be used to hone our psychology, our skills to make us be more ready if we used larger amount.

Forex is known as a most powerful online business in the present worlds. This is a business that can begin at any place in world with a little amount. B y the way, success in Forex is a long term process although many people especially newcomer memorize that is can be possible to make successful with a short time due to having accurate lacking of knowledge. For getting success in Forex , you must have a tendency to pass in a long time.

You get an insider information from a SNB

Faizan Khan:
If you want to stay away from negative stuffs then you should have good trading strategy and proper risk management.

Its simple, you have to use only 5% from whole of your balance for each trade. Using Huge leverage and small lots. One more, your trading skill have to meet your goal.

emi_mahmudah:
Its simple, you have to use only 5% from whole of your balance for each trade. Using Huge leverage and small lots. One more, your trading skill have to meet your goal.

depending on leverage (and you are mentioning huge leverage), 5% from balance for each order can clean your account in no time at all (you do not need SNB for that, one simple HFT day will be enough). That way of trading would not last more than a week on an average 50% coin toss strategy (which is the percentage that 95% percent traders have). Typical example of suicidal MM

techmac:
depending on leverage (and you are mentioning huge leverage), 5% from balance for each order can clean your account in no time at all (you do not need SNB for that, one simple HFT day will be enough). That way of trading would not last more than a week on an average 50% coin toss strategy (which is the percentage that 95% percent traders have). Typical example of suicidal MM

most of traders put unreasonable target profit, practilly said they put small risk, but in reality they already overleverage on each transaction. perhaps he intend to use 1:2000 leverage with retail brokers who offer 100% bonus, at 1$ minimum deposit. no need to tell them to use HFT, the deposit amount never cover the one single minimum transaction cost already. I respect any trading idea, but only the proper logical one. years to trade, I keep use 0.01 micro lot with my Tickmill account, for each 1000 usd deposit amount. 5-10% monthly profit already good result for me, one thing for sure 'profit' are thing define 'relative' depend trader's individual point of view. hand up fx account with simple minded traders, we have proper targer, in other hand newly trade with explosive mindset, would tricked by most profit 'myth' and take their risk higher than their deposit amount, suppose how to turn 10$ into 100$ in single trade!

No way to get rich fast without bid risk. Not even the rich ones fot rich without risking (unless theft is risking - but in this world it is not any more)

...not true if you have the HOLY GRAIL

whisperer:
No way to get rich fast without bid risk. Not even the rich ones fot rich without risking (unless theft is risking - but in this world it is not any more)
Reason: