How we Earn good profit small risk..

One can earn a good profit from a small risk by using the technique which is very much needed to us to make a profitable business and also can be able to reduce the loss function.

A good trading strategy and proper risk management should keep you out of the negatives most of the time.

if you do trades by analyzing the longer time frame's charts then you will be able to gain good profits with less risks. or simply you need to do swing trading for this. because only in swing trading your profits will be really huge than your risk. but for doing swing trading you must have to keep too much patients.Otherwise you can start with a trading game - compete against other trader for a small specific amount of money like $10. am sure this way is more profitable.In fact I tried it and ma successful and it more fun

If we need to get high return on investment there should be a high risk. Without high risk no higher return. But this is a suicide theory when it comes to forex. We should always try to minimize our risk as much as possible.

The only way to get good profit with low risk is to increase the investment in forex trading while maintains the risk level per trade btw 1% - 4%.

Aleksy:
A good trading strategy and proper risk management should keep you out of the negatives most of the time.

Well said bro.

I dont think so their is any specific method that you will follow and earn big money their is always risk you have to learn how to manage risk try to update all the time by forex latest forex news which avoid you to risk of loosing money in forex market.

Lots of people do it day in day out, so it's definitely possible. Just need to adjust your strategy and your risk management to the expectations you have. You can't expect to make 200% per month by risking 0.1% per trade.

Just follow my couple of advice over here:

1. First of all, don't be greedy.

2. Don't be emotional

3. Don't trade on the base of your assumption.

4. Trade following strong money management strategy.

5. Try to develop your own strategy.

6. Don't trade without analyze the market.

Theoretically you cannot earn higher returns with low risk. You need to increase the risk level to increase profits.

I don't understand the profit level you talking here. But you can earn some good return from forex if you can manage the risk.

Make you balance high (deposit a nice big sum to your account ) and keep the risk within the 1%

You can not make high profits with low balance account without risking too much

it is rare to get good profits from small risks . Actually as much we take risk ratio of reward also increased. some time luckily we make handsome amount by doing sensible and low risk trading. I think this technique is related with good experience.

Reason: