What was your best trading history ever?

Would you mind to share your best trading experience here?

For, i am just 3 months here in the Forex market and I think all I encountered is not the best, though I gain profit but not a huge amount. I am currently trading with a minimal amount.

The best trading history is the one one which has a minimum of 1000 trades have been placed, and which has survived. With not more than 15% drawdown at worst, it must have average losses that are much more smaller than average profits.

That was on March or April, when I earned about $190 in about 30 minutes by competing a good trader in a trading game. This day is very memorable to me- because my opponent is too good but i tried my best to defeat him by several strategies and finally i won.This the first time i earn so much in 30 mins and am very happy about it.

However on the Demo trading i'm making better results, when I first tried the Basket Strategy I earned about 700$ in about 24h.

Melle:
Would you mind to share your best trading experience here? For, i am just 3 months here in the Forex market and I think all I encountered is not the best, though I gain profit but not a huge amount. I am currently trading with a minimal amount.

I am not measuring my performance from $ but from profitable trades and + pips.

I had 15 consecutive winners and banked 720 pips within 04 days. That was my best trading ever.

actually the last six months of trading have been the best for me. so far 2000 on the DJ and 2000 points on the USD/JPY trades. Really cool so far

As times passes it is getting better and better ...

The best trading and profit I make on news trading. I have a separate low funds account with high leverage. That is just perfect to take high risk on news trading and make substantial profits.

Melle:
Would you mind to share your best trading experience here? For, i am just 3 months here in the Forex market and I think all I encountered is not the best, though I gain profit but not a huge amount. I am currently trading with a minimal amount.

I have been doing trading from past three years,and I have earned a good amount of profit in just a few years.As you guys know that broker is the important part of trading and I am glad to say that I have chosen the right one thats "SAXfx" they offer me with ZERO spreads and highest leverage of 1:500 and they are reliable and genuine too. So you must give it a try...

brendanfx:
I am not measuring my performance from $ but from profitable trades and + pips. I had 15 consecutive winners and banked 720 pips within 04 days. That was my best trading ever.

Profitable trades can be misleading. You can have 9 good trades and 1 bad trade and still lose. Looking at pips is different

156 pips in Eur/usd in three days

The best trading ever for me was when i was able to trade in the EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY and able to make more than 1000 pips within one week and this was very good trade for me which make huge profits.

Reason: