Would you accept having a little profit? - page 7

Yes, many of times I have just earned profits in few dollars. So what, as soon as you are making some money, it simply shows that you are doing it right and going on the right path. Your low profits are surly going to help you win the big profits.

taking partial profits and trailing it part of money management, so yes as per me.

we can allow some profit. with this market some time we are difficult to earn money. we can get some profit with it. we can keep our money in account it is great . them most trader lose money in this time.

Normally, there is nobody who be capable of justify himself as a profitable trader in this volatile trading place. Because, we the traders have not capability to predict the real movement of this market with surely. I at all times try to justify myself by trading during news.

According to me, little profit is certainly better than loss, so I certainly accept it. However if you are driven solely on money ,you will never make the necessary effort to become successful.

That is interesting topic. Our goal (or at least mine) is to make as much profits as possible no matter small or big as far it is profit (not loss) I will be satisfied :)

We need to embrace whatever we get in Forex, but also we should try to get more with the next trade.

As long as I do make a profit I am not complaining. It’s the losses that concern me.

I'm not against any profit. It's better to have continuous little profits than little losses

I am also accept result profit even though only small profit, this better than loss

but sometime annoying when facing successive loses, being consistent profit is not easy still
Reason: