Would you accept having a little profit? - page 2

There is no harm in little profit , as this is a profit. If anyone has this thing in mind that only big profit then it will be difficult to control your greed and the result will be big loss.

According to my personal view, I really appreciate how much profit I receive, whether it be big or small.Before I lost a lot but i change my way of trading into a new approach and get started with a trading game. Now I earned with that andI think the little profits if accumulated properly can become very good equity at the end of the day and for me i would love to take these small profits but at the consistent rate and i think it is the only way to get a lot of progress in the trading.

It all depends on the time you spend trading. If in the same amount of time you can make more money doing other things with less risk, then why to trade at all?

Better to earn little...than nothing......I am Happy SAXfx is giving me more than little...

money in forex is made from the few big trades that you take and the millions of small winners that you take daily.

I take small profits all the time and big profits occasionally.

You don't always have to hit a home run...

There's no way around this fact: go for big profits and face the possibility of big losses. Or go for small profits and face the possibility of small losses. You can't eat your cake and have it. It's better to trade with peace of mind, and last long (indefinitely) in the markets. Those who bet too big inevitably enjoy short-term career.

No-one wants to be identified with failures. If you can keep your investors’ portfolios safe, even in spite of small profits, you’ll still be popular with them. But if you go after the biggest possible profits within the shortest possible time (this target is attainable, but rarely leads to everlasting success in the markets), and you happen to lose your investors’ portfolios, you’ll lose your popularity. Once one’s popularity is lost, it’s extremely difficult to gain it back. It’s better to be safe than to be sorry. Some gurus were popular yesterday, but because of impatience, they lost their reputation. I’ve always featured profitable generals of the markets, and will still feature many more. However, I’m not interested in market wizards that crashed and got burned.

For me profit is profit whether little or big.

I also used to think like it but now I have changed my mind and started taking small profits like 2$ and 4$. Normally I target a profit of $20 in these days which is quite good and if I get 5 such profits it is cool for me.

little profit is better than loss. everyone knows that there's always ups and downs.

i focus more on the stability and i created my own EAs which have helped me win in the long run.

Reason: