Help please if you can.

Hello to all in this comunity and my short story about problem.

My experience in forex market is round 4 years. 2 years i traning with demo accounts and now is about 2 years with real money,(lost about 10 000 euros) but i never did withrawal.I don't know wath is going on with me, looks like mistic. Not that hard is this market,but somthing i'll doing wrong.I have no job more then 2 years living from my social payment very hard time for me and my family.I would like ask you guys maybe some one of you can share good manual trading system or ea, or some sugestion how to stop loss money and start make profit. I'm not asking for million,just for help.

Thank you very much.

arunasd:
Hello to all in this comunity and my short story about problem.

My experience in forex market is round 4 years. 2 years i traning with demo accounts and now is about 2 years with real money,(lost about 10 000 euros) but i never did withrawal.I don't know wath is going on with me, looks like mistic. Not that hard is this market,but somthing i'll doing wrong.I have no job more then 2 years living from my social payment very hard time for me and my family.I would like ask you guys maybe some one of you can share good manual trading system or ea, or some sugestion how to stop loss money and start make profit. I'm not asking for million,just for help.

Thank you very much.

Really sad to hear your story. IMO this is totally your mistake. There are so many places to learn and practice forex before enter into live trading. Hope you know those. All happened now. All you need to do is do not follow any EA, or systems. Try to learn about price action trading. There are so many places to learn about price action trading. 02ndskiesforex is one of them. Don't fall into paid services before get to know about anything related to forex. If you need anything feel free to ask here. Wish you all the best.

Thank you willyforex can i ask you for weblink of this (02ndskiesforex).

Plenty of potential systems on this site and all the indicators you could ever need to turn one of the already good systems into your own,

4hr+ TFs are where the real money follows

so follow the path of least resistance

arunasd:
Thank you willyforex can i ask you for weblink of this (02ndskiesforex).

I think TSD isn't allowing me to post links. "Chris Capre" is the main person behind 02ndskies forex and if you google either "Chris Capre" or "02ndskiesforex" you will get the results. Recommend you to start with free articles section. Good luck.

Take your time and learn. There are no shortcuts nor magic systems that will make all your problems disapear over the night

Reason: