Do i need help or what?

Just want to know guys! Is anyone among you who really make some money in Forex? I tried dozens of indicators and EA's, I did some expert advisors copying code from one to another and combining, but I almost 3 years since I try yet, a lot of brokers with no deposit bonus and hundreds of transactions but I finally lost all, one by one! I make something wrong? Or are all you  like me and go forward with hope, and I was really into me somewhere behind the others? Just want to know, is someone who  can make 50$ or 100$ per month or not? May or is  it just a waste of time! Thank you very much!

mehba:
 May or is  it just a waste of time! Thank you very much!
The probability of success is so low that it can be approximated to  a waste of time  . . .   did you think it was going to be easy ?  by comparison coding MT4 & MT5 is easy and most people struggle with simple mql concepts.

Thanks for posting this. I have had the same question. I know in the past years I've gone through archives of programs testing them for profitability. Every one of them has been a failure. It makes me wonder why people create programs and post them when they don't actually return a profit. After about 3 years of working at this I can say I'm breaking even and turning a small profit at times. I must say I do love the pursuit. If I ever make a dime I will have completely enjoyed this game. If you would like to see YouTube videos of somebody who consistently makes money when trading here's the link to follow. https://www.youtube.com/feed/UCtJ1KC1kKopCNic9gh69Y8A . I find him a great inspiration. Although he is not using a programmed EA. He has about 80 videos and nearly all of them are profitable training sessions. --enjoy the pursuit
Reason: