Demo account useful for beginners only - page 9

techmac:
Some are wishing now that they traded demo only - see what happens to Alpari UK customers

Yes, and it should make us be more careful when trading. We must limit risk and we also must have target to make us know when we should close our orders in forex. Beside that, management skills also must be owned by traders

Demo account is perfect for beginners . But experienced traders can use it to test their new techniques . It is open for all .

Demo account is not only for beginners. Even an experienced trader also still need demo account to test trading strategy. We also can use demo account to understand the characteristic of pair which we will use for trading with real account.

Not only useful for newbies, but also for veterans. Newbies need to know how forex works and test trading strategy through demo account, but veteran also could use it to test different strategies.

Actually, demo account is a trading place, where it is possible to apply all trading strategy to the performance how it works. But, we the traders particularly the beginners are not willing to trade in this trading place and don’t believe the importance of this stage at all.

Useful for anybody capable of learning

Demo account is very important for beginners to use but it can be use by every trader . Most professional traders uses demo for strategy testing before applying it to trade. It is very important tool in forex that cannot be over look.

Ray Cooper:
I think, devoid of learning there is no alternative way to recover huge loss. So, from my first day of trading, I have been trying to gather most accurate trading skill

What is that supposed to mean?

Would you at least post something that is not an utter nonsense

its useful for both, but for beginner its a must!

Beginners should trade demo for at least a year before even thinking of going live

Reason: