Eur/usd - page 372

No news is a good news for Euro now

The EUR/USD failed to broke below the 1.0900 support level today what makes me think that it may rise up to that 1.0990 resistance again.

EUR/USD is testing the support level 1.0920, I need to see a close under the support level next level will be 1.08340 which is the month lowest close price.

The single currency recorded a decrease against the US dollar on Tuesday. The session started at a price of 1.0965 and ended 47 pips lower. Daily extreme values were reached respectively at 1.0991 and 1.0899. If EUR/USD meet the negative attitudes, next target seems to be levels at 1.0854.

As i was expected yesterday that today will be off profit and the EUR/USD as we close to the new year holidays, The pair probably will continue decline under the 1.0900 level by tomorrow.

still EUR/USD is around the support level and I dont think much will change before the end of the week.

EUR/USD: Euro Edges Down in Farewell Session The EUR/USD pair posted marginal losses in the early European trading session on Thursday, hovering around the $1.09 mark and remaining closer to weekly lows rather than breaching the delightful $1.10 level.

Although the shared European currency returned to attack mode on Wednesday, reaching the same levels as those posted in the pre-Christmas session, Thursday's session brought a weaker performance from the EUR/USD.

The EUR/USD pair edged down 0.26% to trade at $1.0902, after touching an intraday high of $1.0937 earlier in the session.

The single currency recorded a humble increase against the US dollar on Wednesday. The session started at 1.0918 and ended just 13 pips higher. Daily extreme values were reached respectively at 1.0943 and 1.0902. If the currency pair continued its upward movement, we can expect an attempt to break the first resistance at 1.0975.

Rising yields on US bonds on Tuesday supported the dollar, which remained at around 1.0863 against the euro.

Files:
image_194294.jpg  302 kb

Happy new 2016 year and may the Trend be with you!

Files:
Reason: