Do you use any signal site ? - page 6

No. Too easy to make false past history

No, I’m not. Because, I know it’s not any permanent solution for me. Actually, in my trading I always follow my own analysis. In addition, to get proper fundamental data in quick time I really depend on ‘Forex Economic Calendar’ . I also follow technical analysis as well as sentimental emotion of market. Therefore, my trading life is full of money.

rasel munna:
No, I’m not. Because, I know it’s not any permanent solution for me. Actually, in my trading I always follow my own analysis. In addition, to get proper fundamental data in quick time I really depend on ‘Forex Economic Calendar’ . I also follow technical analysis as well as sentimental emotion of market. Therefore, my trading life is full of money.
Therefore, my trading life is full of money.

:):)

Is it supposed to be a joke

I wish I could see someone that has really made money trading with signals.

fxstrategist:
I wish I could see someone that has really made money trading with signals.

You mean the poor souls that were dragged into trading with martingale perfect straight line profit raise that all of a sudden found out that they are on the wrong side of the trend and that signal seller was using demo account?

Metatrader made their demo server report as if it is running live accounts. So much about the signals sold by them

Reason: