Is forex easy way to earn? - page 4

Money is never easy. all I hope for my trading career is to be profitable, and I'm thankful that I am. Becoming rich in forex trading is hard but I'd choose it over other ventures anyday because there's no limit to what you can make, no boss telling you what to do, you can work whenever and wherever you want as long as you're connected to the internet

i would say, that Forex is as hard as any other job!

If you want to earn decent returns, you must put in a lot of efforts

no its not easy to make money with forex it takes a lot of knowledge

Aleksy:
Money is never easy. all I hope for my trading career is to be profitable, and I'm thankful that I am. Becoming rich in forex trading is hard but I'd choose it over other ventures anyday because there's no limit to what you can make, no boss telling you what to do, you can work whenever and wherever you want as long as you're connected to the internet

True, That' why I love this market. High earning potentials. Unfortunately I am still not up to that mark.

In near future may be.

It looks an easy way to earn in forex but you have to really work hard to react at that level when you can say that I am making easy money while trading a couple of hours in a day.

Forex trading is easy to earn money than other sources.

No doubt Forex is handsome and fastest earning business of the world,According point of view Forex is not easy business it is so complicated business and risky business we required lot of talent to win this business therefore we should get proper knowledge before starting real trading.

Maybe it's not easy for most people, but i trade with my own profitable EA and earn 5% per month. You may think that it's not much, but the stability helps me win in the long run.

You can see my performance:

Well its not easy when you start trading in forex market but with the passage of time it become easy. With increase in your knowledge and practice and skills, you can manage to grab good profits from trading.

smartpip:
Well its not easy when you start trading in forex market but with the passage of time it become easy. With increase in your knowledge and practice and skills, you can manage to grab good profits from trading.

This is not true for most of the traders. Some traders cannot earn even they have more than 04 - 05 years of experience.

Reason: