Please make EA work on ECN Broker - page 2

Dear mrtools,

I asked the owner reagrding the stratagy which is inculded in this EA, he is not willing to disclose,and not giving the original sourse code, thats y i gone for decompailing. Its not possible to modify the decompaild EA.? bcz i have spent 500$ it was too much,bcz of this EA performance. Please help me, i dont know much about porgramming and all.

Thanks

mrtools:
Jomonarikkat, maybe ask the owner if they could give you the original mt4 source code very possible can do most of the changes, your asking for.Also from what I could make out looked like could be a version of Phoenix Ea.

jomonarikkat:
Dear mrtools,

I asked the owner reagrding the stratagy which is inculded in this EA, he is not willing to disclose,and not giving the original sourse code, thats y i gone for decompailing. Its not possible to modify the decompaild EA.? bcz i have spent 500$ it was too much,bcz of this EA performance. Please help me, i dont know much about porgramming and all.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about you having to spend any money on it because from what I can see from this Ea I'm posting it looks very similar if not the same, and its for free here, guess that is why the seller didn't want to disclose , anyway will see what I can do with it.

Files:

Thanks, mr tools, thanks for ur help, please let me know wht is the stratagy included on that. Please contact me if possible, my eamil id. jomonarikkat@yahoo.co.in, skype:- jomonarikkat

thanks onece again.

mrtools:
Sorry to hear about you having to spend any money on it because from what I can see from this Ea I'm posting it looks very similar if not the same, and its for free here, guess that is why the seller didn't want to disclose , anyway will see what I can do with it.

jomonarikkat:
hi mrtools,

i need below mentioned modification, please help me

thanks.

1. EA need to be convert to ECN compactable, now its not working with ECN broker.

2. Reverse trade (true/false) if we put true in EA input, should take oposit position insted of position which is acutaly ea take.

3. EA should look for next trade after closing present trade(closed by manually or EA itself) after given time.(This part to be add to EA input,it must be in minuts)

4. When we close a trade mannuly example buy EA will take same buy position at same time (when we close the trade) if there is a possibilty according to the stratagy. i want to chage that particuler trade only to change oposit direction. if u test u can understand.

5. Need to be add EUR USD and AUD USD.

Thanks

Jomonarikkat,

Found a version that was already changed to work on ECN brokers, added EurUsd and AudUsd to the preferred settings. The pairs that can be traded when preferred settings = true are, usdjpy,eurjpy,gbpjpy,usdchf,eurusd,audusd,and gbpusd. If you want to use different pairs or settings as the preferred settings just simply change preferred settings = false and enter the settings preferred.

Anyway this is a start for now.

Files:

Thanks Mr, tools You save me, ur the man. Yesterday i check with these two programme i was wondering, bcz he made me @@@%%%#.. both are same just changed name and optimize settings(may be he dont know, i cant blame him), any way its work well on market and he teach me also hw to trade with this EA, he use this EA only for manual trading ea will open trade and once reach our profit simply closing mannualy taking 2-100 pips normally 2-10 pip. and loss -1-10. The result is amazing. he made half million $ with 10k investment with in 6 month with 0.6 drawdown, thats y i surprised and brought the EA, i saw his live trading in live account. Any way like u told "this is a start for now", we can work with it. i checkd all the threads regarding phoenix, all dead n telling no result, i think we can give second life to phonix. have a nice day, keep it thouch.

mrtools:
Jomonarikkat,

Found a version that was already changed to work on ECN brokers, added EurUsd and AudUsd to the preferred settings. The pairs that can be traded when preferred settings = true are, usdjpy,eurjpy,gbpjpy,usdchf,eurusd,audusd,and gbpusd. If you want to use different pairs or settings as the preferred settings just simply change preferred settings = false and enter the settings preferred.

Anyway this is a start for now.

Dear Mrtools,

I have run EA on pepperstone demo which u given ECN version. It took only audusd trade, rest all got order sent error, can u check wht is wrong with it. am attaching log with this.

Thanks

Files:
phonix-log.txt  303 kb

jomonarikkat:
Dear Mrtools,

I have run EA on pepperstone demo which u given ECN version. It took only audusd trade, rest all got order sent error, can u check wht is wrong with it. am attaching log with this.

Thanks

Jomonarikkat,

Looking at log txt its very likely an ECN error, as time permits will see if I can find what is wrong in that part of the code.

ok, thanks alot

mrtools:
Jomonarikkat, Looking at log txt its very likely an ECN error, as time permits will see if I can find what is wrong in that part of the code.

Jomonarikkat,

Found a version of Phoenix that was working up to a few months ago and there is code for Ecn broker inside and transferred your preferred settings to this one, not using an Ecn broker at this time so not able to test could you please test this part and see if it is working.

Thanks Mrtools, i will check today and give u feed back, thanks once again for ur cooperation

mrtools:
Jomonarikkat, Found a version of Phoenix that was working up to a few months ago and there is code for Ecn broker inside and transferred your preferred settings to this one, not using an Ecn broker at this time so not able to test could you please test this part and see if it is working.
Reason: