Please make EA work on ECN Broker

Hi, Can someone please make EA work on ECN broker. It does work on some 5 digit brokers so I am assuming they are not true ECN brokers. Am running on Yadix ECN platform and will not open any trades. Any help appreciated. Thank you and Best rgds

1428KPBSECN.mq4 download - 2shared

Files:
1428kpbsecn.mq4  22 kb

fxwealth:
Hi, Can someone please make EA work on ECN broker. It does work on some 5 digit brokers so I am assuming they are not true ECN brokers. Am running on Yadix ECN platform and will not open any trades. Any help appreciated. Thank you and Best rgds 1428KPBSECN.mq4 download - 2shared

Fxwealth, added the ecn broker type code along with the 5 digit code, but not on an ecn broker at the moment so could you please test it.

Files:

Hi mrtools, Thank you so much!! Just tried it now and seems to work perfectly! Will let it run to see that it operates correctly. Thank you once again. Much appreciated..

Best rgds

Hi mrtools, Can you please make the ea work on Oil too. I tried backtest on oil but it does not place any trades. Says OrderSend error 131

Oil is priced as 94.45/94.50 Working fine on EURUSD etc...thank you your help is much appreciated

fxwealth:
Hi, Can someone please make EA work on ECN broker. It does work on some 5 digit brokers so I am assuming they are not true ECN brokers. Am running on Yadix ECN platform and will not open any trades. Any help appreciated. Thank you and Best rgds 1428KPBSECN.mq4 download - 2shared

Hi fxwealth

Please let me know if you need any assistance with your EA on our (Yadix) platform.

Regards

George

EA to be convert for ECN broker

hi mrtools,

i need below mentioned modification, please help me

thanks.

1. EA need to be convert to ECN compactable, now its not working with ECN broker.

2. Reverse trade (true/false) if we put true in EA input, should take oposit position insted of position which is acutaly ea take.

3. EA should look for next trade after closing present trade(closed by manually or EA itself) after given time.(This part to be add to EA input,it must be in minuts)

4. When we close a trade mannuly example buy EA will take same buy position at same time (when we close the trade) if there is a possibilty according to the stratagy. i want to chage that particuler trade only to change oposit direction. if u test u can understand.

5. Need to be add EUR USD and AUD USD.

Thanks

Files:
ea.mq4  24 kb

And all that on a decompiled EA

jomonarikkat:
hi mrtools,

i need below mentioned modification, please help me

thanks.

1. EA need to be convert to ECN compactable, now its not working with ECN broker.

2. Reverse trade (true/false) if we put true in EA input, should take oposit position insted of position which is acutaly ea take.

3. EA should look for next trade after closing present trade(closed by manually or EA itself) after given time.(This part to be add to EA input,it must be in minuts)

4. When we close a trade mannuly example buy EA will take same buy position at same time (when we close the trade) if there is a possibilty according to the stratagy. i want to chage that particuler trade only to change oposit direction. if u test u can understand.

5. Need to be add EUR USD and AUD USD.

Thanks

techmac:
And all that on a decompiled EA

u mean modification not possible on this.EA.??????

Wrong question.

The question should be "why should anybody change a stolen (decompiled) EA?"

jomonarikkat:
u mean modification not possible on this.EA.??????

its not stollen EA dear, i purchersed some ones personal EA , and he is ignoring to make changes thats y.

techmac:
Wrong question. The question should be "why should anybody change a stolen (decompiled) EA?"

jomonarikkat:
its not stollen EA dear, i purchersed some ones personal EA , and he is ignoring to make changes thats y.

Jomonarikkat, maybe ask the owner if they could give you the original mt4 source code very possible can do most of the changes, your asking for.Also from what I could make out looked like could be a version of Phoenix Ea.

Reason: