My trade is my life. - page 7

were is the forex signal cos i dont see how this thread and the title relate

Trading Platforms

To start the trading process, the necessary condition is the presence of the trading platform. Trading platform (trading terminal) is a set of software and hardware, adapted for online trading, which provides the interaction of the broker and the trader.

There are a lot of different trading platforms nowadays, but the most popular one is MetaTrader 4. In other words, trading platform is a software, that is installed on the trader's computer and used for online trading. Some platforms work through the Web browser and do notrequire installation on the computer. However, most trading platforms needs to be installed on the device (PC), which will be used for the trading process. There are also mobile versions, which work on PDA, smartphones and other portable devices.

There are several instruments in the trading platform, that have the main task to make trading process easier. Such instruments are: real-time news line from major information agencies, alerts, which indicate important system and trading events, account history, formation of reports on deals and so on.

I work full time. My target is 800 pips per week. What can I say after 6 months of trading on real account ? Average total: +200 pips per week

Trading is my part-time job. Sort of a way to spend my free time online.

No forex is not life for me. It is a way of earning . i do not put it on my nerves as most of the people do trading all the time as addiction. I make a scheduled plan , do trading accordingly to get my targets. I skip tradng some days if I am mentally prepare for it.

UMOFX AIR:
No forex is not life for me. It is a way of earning . i do not put it on my nerves as most of the people do trading all the time as addiction. I make a scheduled plan , do trading accordingly to get my targets. I skip tradng some days if I am mentally prepare for it.

That's the healthiest approach to Forex.

Reason: