My trade is my life. - page 3

Yes, Forex trading is the most important part of my daily life. And my day start with the Forex trading. And I close the day by Forex trading. I am a full time Forex trader. So Forex trading is everything for me. And I am addicted by the Forex trading. And my daily routine is fully Forex trading.

My kids are my life

My trading is my job - don't confuse life and job or you will have neither done as it should be done

checkin:
My kids are my life My trading is my job - don't confuse life and job or you will have neither done as it should be done

Well said mate.

alanfx:
Well said mate.

Let's not get too emotional. We are here to make money, not to discuss subjective philosophical ideas about life

Absolutely!!!

[TABLE]

Trading is not my life but a part of my life..I'm not fully depend on it but I take it as my part time job..

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

It's also true for me and I think it's the gift of the internet.

[/TABLE]

Oscar Hunter:
[TABLE] It's also true for me and I think it's the gift of the internet.

[/TABLE]

Church! Praise the lord!

Price Action Trading:
trading is just a job and not a lifestyle. Can't really make it part of my life coz at the end of the day, you win, you lose but life proceeds.

Well said (y).... profit and loss is the part of trading so we have to trade with proper plan and strategies to earn good and consistent profit and we will be successful in trading.

I am every day trader . I getr my share of profit from market as much I do work hard on making analysis and risk management . if I loose that is not a big issue . If we get some thing we have to loose too . I will continue it because forex is a life making opportunity for me. I have changed my life .

Reason: