Is it necessary to have a Forex robot?

Why some trader rely to Forex robot? Is it mandatory to use a Forex robot? What is the difference of not using a Forex robot?

No it is not, and one should know this too https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181280/page4 about metatrader before starting to use EAs (robots)

Melle:
Why some trader rely to Forex robot? Is it mandatory to use a Forex robot? What is the difference of not using a Forex robot?

Melle:

From what I read and what I know, it's entirely up to you whether to use or not use a Forex robot. If you intend to use one for your trading, you need to do your due diligence to find out which robots are profitable and most suited to the way you would like to trade the market.

Credit to the following references:

Question from Agha Gulam Ebas Hassan: Does auto robot trading for the Forex market really work?

Question from Ronnie: Do you trust the use of robots in Forex trading?

No thier no any such compulsion to use forex robot only. I recommend forex manual trading instead of robot.

It's depend on how much time you have to trade. If you have much time, I suggest no use Robot.

Sorry for my English

Ask your self other question : what will happen when your robot fails?

No it is not and I would say it actually dangerous for you to trade with a forex robot. I would recommend that you stay away from that.

Melle:

No dear it is not important to rely on forex robot we must do manual trading as in manual trading you can do whatever you wanted to do in your trading.

We have divided opinions but it only explain one thing. It depends on your convenience.

I do not consider forex robot as necessary part of trading because it is possible to do good trading with manual way . It is more reliable and safe than robots . Robots get quick profits or make a lot of loss too.

I'll rely manually instead of automated decisions.

Reason: