When is the best time to place trade

can any one tell me the best time to enter or open a position or to place a trade based on your experience? what is the most successful currency pair I can trade in? Can we multiple with different currency pair in the same trading periods?

How many time can someone trade in a day? is it ok to trade with more than one currency pair in the same trading period?

the best trade time is depend on market how is the marketing its up or down if you market is up then this is the good trading time

The forex market is available for trading 24 hours a day, five and one-half days per week. However, just because you can trade the market any time of the day or night doesn't necessarily mean that you should. Most successful day traders understand that more trades are successful if conducted when market activity is high and that it is best to avoid times when trading is light.

Here are some tips for using the Forex Market Time:

Concentrate your trading activity during the trading hours for the three largest Market Centers: London, New_York, and Tokyo. Most market activity will occur when one of these three markets open. Some of the most active market times will occur when two or more Market Centers are open at the same time.

adoumbia:
can any one tell me the best time to enter or open a position or to place a trade based on your experience? what is the most successful currency pair I can trade in? Can we multiple with different currency pair in the same trading periods?
How many time can someone trade in a day? is it ok to trade with more than one currency pair in the same trading period?

try to read some trading strategy

yes

no limited if there is no problem with margin

------------------------

*** create a demo account

Daily Candle open time.
Reason: