Automated Trading Contest

Automated Trading Contest on Strategy Trader

FXCM is holding an automated forex trading contest which begins October 17. Contestants will use FXCM's Strategy Trader platform to automate their forex trades during a seven week trading period. Registration is now open so you can register a demo and start coding your strategy.

This contest is a demo contest with prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers. Here's the prize schedule:

Important Dates:

September 7: Contest registration opens. Begin coding and testing your automated strategy to prepare for the first day of the contest.

October 15: A starting balance of $1,000 will be used for the official contest. Therefore, at the close of trading on October 15th contest demo accounts will be automatically reset to $1,000 and any open positions will be settled.

October 17: Contest officially begins when trading opens Sunday October 17th. Participants should activate their automated strategies for trading. There is a leaderboard on the contest page which will update hourly with the current leaders.

December 3: Contest trading period ends. Final equity levels will be recorded and prizes will be awarded to the top three contestants

FAQ: All information including FAQ's can be found on the contest website: FXCM

what u want I can give u anything legit my friend completed his national dex besides shaymin I could trade w/ him and trade u anything u want (arceus was obtained japaneese event and thus japaneese name manaphy is from ranger)

Reason: