How to protect my account from huge losses? - page 8

start with a small intial lot size

Preethika:
start with a small intial lot size
Start with low leverage

nbtrading:
Start with low leverage
But the beginners usually do the opposite :)

The best strategy for protecting your account from loss is to earn more profit. You could earn more profit to recover that losses.

handsomeboy:
The best strategy for protecting your account from loss is to earn more profit. You could earn more profit to recover that losses.

:)

And how do you suggest to earn more profit after big losses :)

I think it's better not to forget about stop losses, but also it's important how to put take profit on a right level...an always think twice before do the next step

Learning and learning is the only way to protect your account from huge losses. With each and every trade you learn about different trading concepts.

Afro-head:
Learning and learning is the only way to protect your account from huge losses. With each and every trade you learn about different trading concepts.
I would better say "with each and every loss") an choose a right broker, even two or three brokers. If one of them will have some problems, you will save your money at least on the other account

Just use tight stops.

Melle:

Do you have any idea on how to protect my account from possible losses? What should i do to save my account?

Just do not trade. Simple question requires for a simple answer which should be available for the understanding of the questioner. Do not understand why people write so many pages giving advices for person who don't need it. 

I wonder how does this user doing now. Got success or lost everything?  

Reason: