AUDUSD signals - page 5

Nothing do to for the Aussie, that is trying to come back above the 200 days moving average of 1.04 without success. The road to 1.015 seems to be smoothed!

The oscillators of AudUsd are still far from the oversold and the downtrend still has fuel enough to go on until 1.0150

The downtrend stopped at 1.026. However, I believe that there is a wave 4 of the fall in formation. I would change my view only above 1.0400.

A bad weekly closure for the Aussie. Next week will be fundamental for 1.0150; in case of a break of the support, then the downward reaction might be similar to the one of the gold.

Look at AudNzd: a nice double low in making??

Files:
audnzd.gif  32 kb

Despite the great weakness of Jpy, AudJpy is not able to rise above 103. Strong signals of an imminent trend reversal.

Aud/Usd all the way down to 1.0180 support level and maybe further down

if if this solid support area is broken

Files:
aud_target.png  68 kb

AUDUSD:

SELL

If the price breaks through the level 1.02570 bearish movement will start. Targets of the bearish movement: 1.01847.

details AUDUSD:

The price of copper in a permanent fall indicates a clear divergence with AudUsd; downward break of 1.0150 for the Aussie?

Files:
audusd_1.gif  47 kb

Pressure today on the Aussie: it will get to 1.0150 with oversold oscillators, a good reason to take advantage of the long term trading range.

Reason: