What leverage you prefer? - page 7

Generally, we know that many statistic shows that almost 90% traders are failed in Forex trading. So it is easily said that it cannot be easy way to earn money. But if you have a most reliable support from a trading platform like then it is possible to meet success in Forex easily. This platform supplies 1:400 leverage so in spite of having little balance it is possible to trade in a high lot.

i trade a 1:500, even if hotforex offers a 1:100 leverage i guess 1:500 it more than enough with micro lots of course.

Isn't that (1:500) way to risky?

techmac:
Isn't that (1:500) way to risky?

1:500 is a suicide leverage

I use a 1:100 and have used it from Day One. I've never gone beyond that nor below that to be honest. For my micro account, I believe this is my best option, 1:200 to 1:500 are waaaay to risky imo.

For trading, i prefer to use 1:500. Every trader also has own choice why we choose that leverage. We need to more improve our trading skills to get maximal result, although we only use small amount here.

yeah to some 1:500 is risky, but its something i got used to and I do not have a ginormous account nothing big. trying to keep it contained.

I'm started with 1:100 but now prefer 1:200

Leverage is considered as an important financial element that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds that initial investment. although all traders especially the newcomers willing to trade in a high leverage for making profit instantly but I at all times like to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk in spite of getting 1:400 leverage from MxTrade.

:):)

I adore reading posts like this - so much nonsense packed in so little told

Reason: