Could you pls add add Heiken Ashi Candles to this indicator

Hi,

I would like Heiken Ashi candles to be added to this indicator with the BG option and mtf settings also working with the Heiken Ashi.

customcandle.mq4

Thanks,

dshay

Files:

Can someone pls attend to this request?

I am afraid that I do not understand.

If you mean if heiken ashi could be applied to that indicator, it can not. If you mean could a heiken ashi be made to work on any time frame, apart from regular multi time frame heiken ashi versions the best solution is to use some software that will make a custom time frame data and then, in an offline mode, apply any heiken ashi to that offline data. Otherwise it will not be possible to normally calculate heiken ashi for some custom time frames

Some software to generate any time frame can be found on this thread (for example) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177625

dshay:
Can someone pls attend to this request?

Thanks for the heads up mladen

Hi,

What I meant was that I want to see instead of normal candles the Heiken Ashi candles - it would be nice to overlay mtf standard timeframe versions of 1hr Heiken Ashi for example on a 15min timeframe with the standard candles. I get the point about custom timeframes and that makes a lot of sense thanks.

So there needs to be a parameter to switch between the normal candles and Heiken ashi candles in the parameter box. In the image I have Heiken Ashi 15min with overlay outline 1hr standard candles. I would like to do it other way round for example 15min standard candles with overlay outline Heiken Ashi 1hr. If the indicater has an option of selecting outline Heiken Ashi candles on the standard timeframes it will be great

Reason: