now I understand.

why this ea not OP sesuai settingan parameter on indi

btw mrtools

can you edit this ea have parameter buy only and sell only

because I wanted the OP to follow the trend

Thanks more mrTools

maulana1989

You do not need to change EA for the.

In the properties of the EA in the common tab you can set up what kind of orders you want it to take. See the example picture :

maulana1989:
hmm

now I understand.

why this ea not OP sesuai settingan parameter on indi

btw mrtools

can you edit this ea have parameter buy only and sell only

because I wanted the OP to follow the trend

Thanks more mrTools
Files:
sl.gif  18 kb

mladen:
maulana1989

You do not need to change EA for the.

In the properties of the EA in the common tab you can set up what kind of orders you want it to take. See the example picture :

Thank you very much mladen

^_^

Hello MrTools / mladen

can you explain to me what usefulness....??

thanks

I

Love

This

FORUM.....

Files:
sth.gif  39 kb

Maulana1989

Slippage definition

The difference between the expected price of a trade, and the price the trade actually executes at. Slippage often occurs during periods of higher volatility, when market orders are used, and also when large orders are executed when there may not be enough interest at the desired price level to maintain the expected price of trade.

Slippage is a term often used in both forex and stock trading, and although the definition is the same for both, slippage occurs in different situations for each of these types of trading.

So in the Ea if slippage exceeds the amount you specify, the Ea shouldn't trade.

About decrease factor its a money management setting if the Ea looses 3 trades in a row (decreaseFactor = 3 by default) then the next trade lot size will be the smallest lot size allowed by your broker, this will continue until the Ea wins a trade.

Hello mrtools, mladen & maulana

if I want to change MaPeriod (examp. from 12 to 21), do I must change the number in source code the ea/indicator script?, or just change the number in ea/indi properties?

I ask this question because I have similiar indicator (that using MA) & I think the color change more better/smooth than superhull (I hope I'am not wrong..).

..or can you create new similiar EA based on this similiar indicator?

ma_in_color.mq4

Regards

Files:

dimi13smd,

Just enter the desired value in hullPeriod as a regular parameter input. No need to change the code at all

PS: Hull average and usual averages are different so the results are different for each and every average type

dimi13smd:
Hello mrtools, mladen & maulana

if I want to change MaPeriod (examp. from 12 to 21), do I must change the number in source code the ea/indicator script?, or just change the number in ea/indi properties?

I ask this question because I have similiar indicator (that using MA) & I think the color change more better/smooth than superhull (I hope I'am not wrong..).

..or can you create new similiar EA based on this similiar indicator?

ma_in_color.mq4

Regards

dear mrtools & mladen

thanks for the quick response, I really appreciate it...

dear mrtools, mladen & dimi13smd

thank you for all the support

no, I can not change these parameters when trading manually because I use these parameters because already proven good

so I asked for help on mrtools & Mladen to try to make this EA.

some setting I can already highly profitable,

but only for the new 4H TF

currently fiddling to TF smaller and failed all

hahahaha ...

[lol]

I

Love

This

FORUM.....

Reason: