Do you think it is hard to leave Forex?

It is hard to leave Forex if you are consistently gaining huge amount of profit. What can you say?

The question is : if you were rich would you work. Being on a very long vacation is maybe tempting, but boring too

Melle:
It is hard to leave Forex if you are consistently gaining huge amount of profit. What can you say?

Melle:

Hmm..it is really hard for me to leave forex if I am gaining a huge amount of profit because with Forex I can earn a lot of money per day compared to a normal job

It is not related with profit or loss...

Actually no matter traders lose or win... when you get involved in Forex market.. it is already very difficult to leave it, because youalways want to continue this risky hobby... No matter you win or lose... you want to continue trading .. if you lose.. you think some day you will win and get your money back.. and if you win .. constantly.. you are happy with trading and want to continue earning because you never think you will lose..... That's why it is difficult to leave this market for all of us... some ttraders leave it temporary.. while others manage to leave it permanently !... So.... it depends on your personality and the willingness.. !

No I do not think it hard to leave forex. If I am continuously in loss, there is no improvement in trading after a long practice it shows I am not fit for this business. One should not continue forex with tense feeling he should try another business.

UMOFX AIR:
No I do not think it hard to leave forex. If I am continuously in loss, there is no improvement in trading after a long practice it shows I am not fit for this business. One should not continue forex with tense feeling he should try another business.

Yeah agree with you mate. It is always better to leave if you can earn from FX

I have left forex and went to binary options now.Worth the change

I think so, because forex trading gives me additional income. Forex trading is flexible business, and for me, there is no reason to leave forex trading. Now, i will focus on my trading account in TenkoFx and i also try to improve my trading skills.

Quite hard IMO. Somehow former successful and failed traders will always find a way back into trading.

Why to leave Forex if u gain money?

Depends a lot on making or losing money, I guess. Traders always find a way back into trading also because it's very exciting job, I have to say.

Reason: