Do you think it is hard to leave Forex? - page 6

Melle:

It is hard to leave Forex if you are consistently gaining huge amount of profit. What can you say?

Greetings,

What about if you have enough money or even more then enough, but just you like to trade or it is something you are doing for pleasure?
Just a bit different point :)

If one is making large consistent profits why would they even leave Forex?

There are a lot of traders who only make losses in forex and they still trade in it. I think that is because every time they loose they persuade themselves that the next time they deposit and trade will earn money and still doing this for years, they do not realize that all what they need is learning and experience.

Allisong:
There are a lot of traders who only make losses in forex and they still trade in it. I think that is because every time they loose they persuade themselves that the next time they deposit and trade will earn money and still doing this for years, they do not realize that all what they need is learning and experience.

Greetings,
That is correct and those traders are between 94% from all traders. That is why, the MM brokers still exist, because they rely on that statistic. Most of them even stopped to trade, but just start to gable with market direction.

Forex still become my favourite business as part time business to seeking additional income

still hard to leaving forex because still many opportunity to making money from home

Allisong:

If it doesn't work out for years on end maybe leaving isn't that bad of an idea after all.

mlawson71:

If it doesn't work out for years on end maybe leaving isn't that bad of an idea after all.
Might not all trader will suitable with forex because might already long years but can't make money and leaving forex might safe for them rather than waste money and time, but some trader might still curious and want to back again
Reason: