Will it be easy to learn how to trade?

Trading to Forex is not easy because it involves money. It makes your money burn. Brokers offer demo account in order the beginner to learn and gain more knowledge about Forex trading tools and how it will be used. Dedication and concentration is the best way to learn easily about Forex.

Comments

Melle:
Trading to Forex is not easy because it involves money. It makes your money burn. Brokers offer demo account in order the beginner to learn and gain more knowledge about Forex trading tools and how it will be used. Dedication and concentration is the best way to learn easily about Forex.

There is nothing easy about learning how to trade Forex! if it was easy everyone would be hugely successful, unfortunately statistics prove otherwise.

The eternal "easy". It is not easy.

Hi, it is easy to learn trading. Only if you are willing to spend your time learning and practicing. Because, without them, it is impossible for you to become a successful trader. First, you search on e-books, second, open Youtube, there's plenty of training video for newbie. Even I learn from that too. Lastly, practice with demo account. Keep doing it, until you can minimize the lost.

Happy trading.

Depends...

If you try hard surely you will succeed.. you just need to want and go ahead !!!

it's not difficult

only a matter of willingness

Yes forex need a lot of time in start to read and do practice . It is no much difficult to understand forex market and its work. You will learn soon .But risk management and emotional involvement is a big issue during trading it take time to have control on them.

NICE POST BROTHER. I THINK IT WAS HELPFUL

see mine

Earn Money Online Forex Trading FREE and EASY 2014

Easy to learn... Hard to earn.

We must use demo account first to learn how to trade in forex. Demo account is very good for learning. We will learn basic of trading here. Trading using a demo account is a form of investment of time for us. And i'm sure it will be useful for us when we trade using real account.

Reason: